Thursday, December 6, 2007

A Golden Day Out

It was a typical thursday mrn, i woke up at around 1030am only to find myslf on the floor in my bedroom. I was thinking wad actually hapen las nite tht ended up me lying on the floor?? Without wasting anymore time i quickly tidy up my bed fr accounted fr i woke up late meaning to say i wasted a lot of time. After tidying up i went down fr breakfast. Mom prepared eggs n sausages + 1 bun n a glass of milk fr me. While having breakfast, the idea of me going out wiv my pals tdy struck me lk a cannon ball fired frm a short distance. I then quickly msg MHan n c wherether he's free to go out or nt. Turns out tht he's going fr snooker wiv muscle mama n slpyhead at sunshine. So i tagged along with thm. While waiting fr muscle mama driving his knockup myV to cum n fetch us, MHan was sitting rite thr annoyed. I asked him wads wrng n he toldme tht he's been waiting fr muscle mama fr abt 1 hour plus. I dn blame him fr acting tht way cz im a lil annoyed myslf. Finally the myV came n we headed straight fr sunshine.

We reached at abt 2pm. Straight away we started our game. Half way through the game ben showed up. It was a surprice fr me cz ben hasnt hang out wiv us fr quite sum time d. After greeting him we cntinue our game. After 1 hour of long hard battle, a winner had been chosen. It was the one n only muscle mama. The winning points were 8points. (We suck at tht game) Or mayb it was the table or the cue, hw cn i get a -15points as a final score. After the lousy game we all went to Queens fr a movie.

At queens i n ben bought tickets to watch The Golden Compass while MHan, muscle mama n slpyhead watched Enchanted(yucks~) such a girlish movie with sum of muscle mama's gfs. So i n ben gt ditched by the guys. Our movie wasnt due to shw until 5pm so we headed down to DOME fr a quick snack. I ordered the beef burger while ben had the caesar salad. We spent abt rm58 on the quick snack(kinda expensive fr a snack) Later b4 entering fr our movie, we bougth a jumbo size popcorn which cums wiv a Golden Compass. MOVIE TIME!!!




nice poster



jealous??






the golden compass(anit smaller)

In the end the movie was great. Waiting for the second episode of ths must watched movie. We went home at around 7pm.

No comments: