Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The End of An Era

...... ...... last cal has ended. The end of an era is nw!! When i reach sch ths mrn i dump into a sign saying "KAWASAN LARANGAN". For a moment i paused n thought.. .. ... Yaikz tdy is the last day im cuming to ths sch!! This sign is a vry meaningful sign for me. Im gonna miss it alot cz tdy IS THE LAST DAY OF HIGH SCH!!



meaningful sign


After seeing the sign, its time for me to prepare for chinese paper2. Usually i would go for bball session at the indoor court in our sch bt tdy is a speacial day fr me. So i ditch the bball plan n concentrate on my last paper on my last day. Anyways, my exam station is at the hall so i went to whr the stdy gang always go. Whn i reach thr i was amazed of wad i saw. Students were cramping in an alley bside the hall STUDYING. They were lk beggers whr u can find in the market, squatting down on the floor begging fr money. Well, they r nt squatting bt u can see for urself students STUDYING CHINESE. They mst hav had the same thought as i did. I named the alley bside the hall as the "STUDYING ALLEY"


STUDYING ALLEY storming wiv students


Whn i each the STUDYING ALLEY, there was no more room for me. The student i met at the stdying alley werent tht friendly at all. They were more lk savages, unwilling to giv room for me to sit. Evan the blue water bottle gets to sit n i dnt. Pity me. Whn all hopes seems lost, i saw classmates of mine siting in front of the GENTS toilet stdying. I asked if i could join thm n thy let me sit bside thm. Although its in front of the GENTS toilet bt i had consider myslf lucky bcz sum lee fortunate students had to sit in front of the LADIES toilet. They were literally covering up their faces whn i snapped a phot of thm.


me n my classmates stdying in front of the toilet




to shy fr the cam



After stdying fr a moment its time fr my exam to start. The exam was though. Dn knw wad the question is yapping all abt. Ths time my chinese sure vry bad. We'll wil jz hav to c whn my result cums out. Aft 2 1/2 hours of non-stop answring, i finally fin my last paper of my spm. The felling was so gud nt only me bt to sum other students as well. For instance my fren kevin a.k.a muscle mama hold up the table to b kept. His actions were so shocking. when i saw him doing tht i was thinking for certain tht he wil break the table to release his pressure. bt he kept his cool n whn well aftward.



muscle mama was abt to break it


At the end of the day i was totally exhausted of the freaking exam n i was relieved tht it finally ended.


THE END OF AN ERA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah ! yeah la i'm shy . not prepare ma xD nice blog there . keep in touch. date us yea i wan play ball.