Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Ladies & Gents Last Call !!!

This is my first time blogging, so to all the pro-bloggers out thr such as "noi-noi" pls b gentle & nice lk a lil kitten. Im lk the new kid on the block or u wan to it into a more serious view, im a virgin blogger. Sooo pls the nice!! Im literally down on my knees begging. NO harch fighting over whose being the best bcz u all r the best in "some sort of way". U knw wad im saying??(victr's chatch phrase) Wel if u dn, jz stand in front of the mirror n u wil knw wad i reli mean hahax. Enough of the crap i being yapping all abt, its time to get down to business. For my first edition of my blog "Totally Uncertified" im going for a more common prob all graduate high sch student experienced ystd. Im living out the last day of my high sch life for the past 1 month. Time flies whn ur having fun, u can always c back on the achivements u had done fr the pas 5 years as a high sch student. Ystd was the las nite i stdyied as a high sch student, the time had arrived for me to break out frm the chain tht had been confining me for so long tht i couldnt rmb whn it reli started. I sound more lk JK Rowling nw hahax. Thr was no smooth sailing evan whn the last nite had come. I was sitting on my chair in my room stdying fr the las paper of my SPM exam. U wanna guess wad paper is tht?? Haha nonit to guess d, whom ever read ths wil knw wad im talking abt. Ya ur rite its the CHINESE paper. Okay n thr was i stdying chinese. wait wait wait thrs sumthing wrng with ths picture hw cn i b stdying chinese!! I dn even lk chinese, if it was english im totaly ok wiv tht bt chinese?? Hmm I out of plans to get myslf out of the situation. Its the las nite already n im a guy tht dn quit aft i started so i push myslf on until the very end. Last nite thr were 2 types of ppl stdying chinese, one is the type tht's aiming fr an A1 fr chinese n the other type is lk me is aiming fr a pass in chinese jz to get a leaving sch certificate. Which type r u??


me in my pjms stdying chinese





Well,stdying chinese wasnt tht pleasent bt as least i tried. Aft a long hard n brutal nite, my chinese refrensh book tht i bought fr 5 bucks n me fought a great battle. (i stp stdying at 9.30pm) its time fr me to get ready fr bed tmr is the las day im going to sch n wearing the sch unifrm. Me n my uniform dated way back whn i was in frm1, me hav a certain bond between. Hehex im talking crap again.. Sry.. Erhem~ While i was preparing my unifrm i came across a certain type of gramet haging on my cupboar door. I dn reli rmb who put it thr bt i was certain tht it was frm old Santa himslf. He mst hav knwn tht tmr is the las time im wearing my sch unifrm, n HE brought new ones fr me.. How luckly m i.. i mst hav been gud ths year.. hehex


A gift frm Santa

No comments: