Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Buhbye 2007~Welcum 2008

Last day of 2007 feels abit strange. I mean when ur reaching the end of sumthng thrs always a feling tht keeps haunting u. Wel at least its over, phew. Point to Qin & Pat, im updating nw k so u 2 can stop saying tht i dn update d. At least i done it so shhh!!! Speaking of Pat, i wanna react a scene frm 2007.
Thrs was i walking wiv ben n mhan pasing through Missy Donuts whn i saw Pat walk pass. He was lk din c me at all. Got kinda angry so....

ahhui: Cjk Phark!!! so lansi
Pat: (act all innocent) hey! din c u rite thr. so how was the countdown thing.
ahhui: so lansi dn wan to chai me.(beh kuai also coz he was wiv his gf)
Pat: (guess wad he answr me?) ehh u faster go update ur blog
ahhui: (i was lk wtf) .....
Pat: bye gtg

After meeting wiv Pat n his gf, ben+mhan+me went to Manila Place for a drink n a pancake. Apperently mhan has a fren wrking as a waitress thr, allisa. so me n ben ordered a coke n mhan order ice lemon tea n pancake. Ben said tht we 3 were so low key for going to the fancy place to order coke n pancake. bt i hav no coment on tht coz im kinda broke so was watching my wallet tht nite.

pancake

After finishing our drink we went up to Q for a game of pool. whn we reach guess wat, the place was full. So went down to gurney place n sit thr enjoying the music n relaxing. Ben was waiting fr tracy, mhan was waiting fr allisa n I was waiting fr my muimui. Time flies whn its the las day of 2007, it was 10.30pm thn n ben cal tracy n she said her wedding diner only half way. Mhan was waiting fr allisa bt he said she was going to meet her at 10pm bt stil havnt show up. Wel me my muimui was no whr to b found. Met wiv vic n the gang, Lst, Jeff n OBL....... lots of frens went tht nite fr countdwn.

10.45pm ben n i went to food court to find my muimui. On the way i was teling ben tht dn knw i can reconize her or nt. out of the blue she pop out in front of me. ban was lk stund fr seeing her as was i. She was thinner thn the las time i saw her. n 1 thing tht surprise us all was tht...... opps beter dn say here. Mui ar we understand between us can d la. nt gud to say it here. n sry fr caling u to meet me at nandos n letting ur fren wait fr u. reli sry abt tht. bdw ur tat was nice. In the end allisa shown up n meet us at nandos. bt unfortunately mhan had to wrk the next day so at 11pm he went home. Left me, ben n elisa waiting fr tracy to show up. we walk around the 7th floor n chat around. bt whn ppl walk pas i look lk the bodyguard of ben n allisa. hahax weird feling.

Finally tracy shown up afterall. we sat outside of sushi king n jz catch up on things. ben says the ladies wanna go to the place whr thrs a countdown concert. Reaching the place was lk hell, so many ppl cramping at 1 place waiting fr 2008 to arrive.

5minits til 2008

allisa n tracy


welcum 2008

tracy+ben+allisa

tracy+me+allisa

spooky~

yo man cant u read the sign noentry

we left gurney abt 12.20am coz ben is afraid tht is mum wil kil him fr cuming home late. tracy flw us coz she live near my hse. reached home at abt 1.20am n ZzzzZzz

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Omg, i never knew you posted about that night haha.