Monday, January 14, 2008

M-O-N-D-A-Y

Monday. First day of the week, not long ago I would hate Monday. Monday is the first day of school first day of work first day of anything of the week. Well Monday for me now seems like any other typical day. But today is special day; it’s my eye check-up day. Don’t get me wrong, my eyes are perfectly fine just that my dad wants me to do a check-up every 6 months and Monday seems to be the day.

When I got to the doctor’s the nurse called my name for a vision test. The nurse was a tomboy with gold hair and orange specs. Who in the world wears orange specs with gold colored hair, seems so inappropriate combination. Enough about her or should it be ‘him’, the vision test was excellent I can see clearly the letters on the broad. But there was one thing I feel ashamed about. The letter ‘H’ I pronouns as ‘F’. I was like totally stunned at that time.

After the vision test the must thing every person had to do when going to the doctor’s is the all famous ‘waiting period’. I waited for quite some time before the tomboy nurse came to apply eye drop to both my eyes. That was the painful part. When the eye drops were applied my eyes sting like hell. Sting once was okay but I need to apply the eye drop for 3 times on both eyes. Hell, I won’t stand that but in the end the stinging fade away. 30 minutes went by slowly. My eyes are diluted and my vision is a blur.

Finally it’s my turn to see the doc. The doc with his cool gadget scanned my eyes and everything is okay. Hurray!! I was jumping with joy when the doc said something that made me feel very different of myself. He said that I can go blind or experience nerve defections in the future. What the f***!! I was furious at that time. Me going blind? I can’t imagine it myself. The doc said time will come upon me and time hasn’t started working on me yet coz im still young. Only way to prolong it is that I need to good care of my body. Hell doc!! U don know what I had been through and u have totally no idea of my current situation. 7 years went by very fast but I won’t forget any minute of it.

Leaving the doc’s room with a grumpy face, I headed straight to the car park. While on the way, something caught my attention. I saw 2 cool cars on the way to mum’s car. Couldn’t resists and I take some pictures of the cars.






Pictures taken we headed to Tesco to buy baking ingredients. Yeah, I know what ur thinking. ‘Baking ingredients’?? Yupe ur rite, im a guy who likes to bake. Surprised? My budget that day was RM30 but in the end the bill came out RM45.36. Well, mum has to pay it. Sorry mum. Will start baking on wed. So after Tesco went to play ball diner bathe and finally sitting in front of the pc. That’s basically what I did on the first day of the week, Monday.




No comments: